Thursday, June 9, 2011

Stupid OWC

Omaikot!!

Possible scenario:

Husband: Our sex life is below average.
Wifey: But I oredi joined OWC..
Husband: Means you are a slow learner..
Wifey: Then how?
Husband: Hmm.. I need to help you to achieve ur top grade prostitute status faster..
Wifey: Thanks bang.. how?
Husband: I am going out to look for a top grade prostitute now. To study how they perform.
Wifey: That's a good idea!
Husband: Top grade prostitute cost about RM500 per session now..
Wifey: Pricey, but worth it.. Take this.. *hand over RM500*
Husband: Tipping..
Wifey: Another RM100 for tipping, bang..
Husband: Should be enough. So tonite I'm not coming back ya..
Wifey: Of course.. please learn more to teach me ya!
Husband: Will try my best.. Might need few more field trips..
Wifey: Can't believe you doing all this for me.. Love you!


~few weeks later~


Husband: Wow, that was a mind blowing sex! Thank God you joined OWC.
Wifey: It's my responsibility to be a top grade prostitute, bang..
Husband: Great to know you are progressing.
Wifey: Thanks, please leave RM500 before you go. That's the market price ya..


What is wrong with some people.. Sigh..


How can??

No comments:

Post a Comment